Since the first cryptocurrency appeared, enthusiasts and developers have come up with a variety of ways to mine digital assets. If 12 years ago, a conventional processor was enough for mining, which ensures the operation of a PC, today large computing power is required. However, not everyone is satisfied with this and crypto enthusiasts are creating new ways to mine the cherished coins. We will talk about the most interesting of them in this article.
- Activating the OKEx account mode
- Adding funds to your trading account
- Creating a v5 API key on OKEx
- Adding the created API key to RevenueBot
- Creating a futures trading bot for the OKEx exchange
- The position mode
- Features and recommendations for trading futures on the OKEx exchange
- General recommendations for Trading Cryptocurrency futures using leverage
April update from RevenueBot team. For the convenience of working with bots added: grouping of bots by tags, output of bot work statistics by days, notes to bot. Continue reading “Updates from 22.04.2023 — Grouping bots by tags, displaying the statistics by day, notes to the bot”
- What is a Trailing Stop and what is it for?
- How is the price change tracked after the trailing stop mechanism is activated?
- How do I enable Trailing Stop in a bot?
- Recommendations for setting up a Trailing stop mechanism.
- Opening an account on FTX.com
- Adding funds to the exchange’s account FTX.com
- Creating an API key on FTX.com
- Adding an API Key FTX.com in RevenueBot
- Creating a bot for FTX.com perpetual cryptocurrency futures.
- Recommendations for trading on FTX.com
- General recommendations for trading Cryptocurrency futures using leverage
In this article, we will tell you how to choose the most appropriate and effective pair of cryptocoins to trade. To do this, let’s take a closer look at the new indicators in the summary table, available in the Tools menu, the Volatility Indicators tab:
For your convenience we have created a trading terminal in the Revenuebot bot interface. In it you can create an order on the limit or on the market and can be displayed: 1) The take-profit order, which will be executed when the desired profit or 2) The stop of the loss of the order, which will be executed when a given loss is achieved. There is also a trailing take profit mechanism (aka trailing stop mechanism). The bot will monitor the growth of the profit – follow the price and at a given moment will fix the profit. Consider the trading terminal principles in more detail.
Many users have questions about how to create an API key on the Hitbtc cryptography and add it to Revenuebot.
This instruction will help you to connect the bot to Hitbtc through apis with correct permissions.
Kucoin opened in September 2017 and has already proved to be a very successful and promising cryptocurrency exchange. More than 300 pairs of coins are available for trading.
Continue reading “Creating a bot for trading on the Kucoin exchange”
Nowadays, many people want to learn how to trade in cryptocurrency. And, of course, everybody wants to make a profit. The amount of theoretical information about trading on the Internet is off the charts. And each trader at the beginning of their journey watched educational videos and read the necessary articles on trading on the exchange cryptocurrency. But it is impossible to collect all the information into a structure quickly, especially most are realized only in practice. Many people just don’t have the patience to read and search.
But like to try…